Is one of the most beautiful golf course in Thailand which offer a challenging 18 Hole Par 72 golf course with stunning peaceful mountain view surrounded by Doi Khuntan National Park. Our resort offers high standard of accommodation with full facilities including club house, pro shop, banquet rooms, swimming pool, Thai massage, fitness and international restaurant.
For those who are looking to relax and relieve stress, Gassan Khuntan Golf and Resort is a wonderful place to spend your vacation with eco friendly adventure activities such as camping, trekking and mountain biking.
Gassan Khuntan is situated in the Doi Khuntan National Park which has many historical sites to boast of such as the Khuntan Tunnel and the Khuntan Railway Bridge. This well built course manipulates a river, set in tall trees with undulating greens and crowned fairways even the best of golfers will find it challenging. For the experienced golfer who wishes to take on a lot of water or risk a short cut over many bunkers, this is the perfect course to test their abilities; however for the novice golfer this course can really improve your confidence. The course is set out over 7,062 yards and it has a par of 72 over 18 holes. Below our fees is a brief description of the course.
The course manipulates a river and is set among tall trees with undulating greens featuring dwarf Bermuda grass and scenic Bermuda grass fairways. It rewards good shots with ease of play but punishes bad shots with either penalties or very difficult situations. Most golfer golfers will find plenty here for an enjoyable game with opportunities to take a lot of water or bunkers to take a short cut to the green.
Set 500 meters above sea level, with scenic views on both sides of the Doi Khuntan Mountain range, and the rustic backdrop of the famous railway bridge and tunnel as well as several waterfalls. Adding to tranquility are the many well integrated flower beds that give a burst of colour to the scenery and accent the panoramic mountain views. While perhaps it can’t compete with some of Chiang Mai’s premier courses for layout and design it’s well worth a visit if you want to try something different and take in the picturesque countryside in this region of Chiang Mai.
|Period||18-Hole Green Fee + Caddy Fee + Golf Cart||1
|Green Fee + Caddy Fee + Golf Cart + Transportation|
(฿1,600 + ฿300 + ฿750)
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- Use of golf cart on Gassan Khuntan Golf and Resort is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 750 Baht/cart/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Gassan Khuntan Golf and Resort has recommended to tip their caddy from 350 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Chiang Mai city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
Stay & Play Packages
|2 Days / 1 Night Package||Package Rates
16 Feb 2023 – 31 Mar 2023
|1 Golfer||2 Golfers|
|Superior Room (Maximum 2 persons)
Including breakfast *
- 1 night stay in a superior room at Gassan Khuntan Golf and Resort.
- 1 round of 18-holes at Gassan Khuntan Golf and Resort includes caddy fee (฿300) and golf cart fee (฿750) per golfer per stay.
- 3 Meals (Choose from A la carte Menu.
|Room Type||Room Only (Including breakfast)
16 Feb 2023 – 31 Mar 2023
|Superior Room (Maximum 2 persons)||฿1,950|
|Deluxe Room (Maximum 2 persons)||฿3,000|