way from the heat and bustle of Bangkok, Chiang Rai is located
in the far north west of thailand. It is known as the Golden Triangle
between the beautiful mountains along Thailand’s western border
and the Mekong River. A visit to SANTIBURI in Chiang Rai is a
delightful experience year round
18 Hole Championship Golf Course
Aenean et egestas nulla. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce gravida, ligula non molestie tristique, justo elit blandit risus, blandit maximus augue magna accumsan ante. Duis id mi tristique, pulvinar neque at, lobortis tortor.
|Course Type||Semi – Private|
|Guest Policy||Open to all guests and visitors|
|Designed by||Robert Trent Jones II|
|Fairway grass||Bermuda 419|
|Grass on green||Tifdwart|
|Signature Hole||Hole no. 17 Par 3 125 Yards From blue tee|
|Course Description||First nine : Flat, Water involved
Last nine : Hilly, long fairway
|General Manager||Chotivud Gajesanandana|
Course Pars and lenghts
|Period||18-Hole Green Fee + Caddy Fee +
|Green Fee + Caddy Fee + Golf Cart + Transportation|
(฿ 1,500+ ฿300 + ฿600)
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- Use of golf cart on Santiburi Golf club Chiangrai is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 600 Baht/cart/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Santiburi Golf club Chiangrai has recommended to tip their caddy from 300 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Chiang Rai city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.