August 4 - December 31฿2,850
Set in the foot-hills east of Chiang Mai, Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort features a magnificent 27-hole championship golf course, providing golfers with the additional pleasure of magnificent mountain views on every hole.
Designed by award winning architects Schmidt-Curley Golf Design, in its infancy Chiangmai Highlands was heralded by Asian Golf Monthly as one of the Best New Courses in Asia and is now regularly voted among the top 10 courses to play in Thailand. Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort has since attracted more awards including Best Value Golf Experience, Top 3 ranked Course in Thailand, and a nomination for Best Golf Resort in Asia by The 2015 Asian Golf Awards.
With 19 Private Resort Villas, The Spa at Chiangmai Highlands, condominiums plus a tasteful housing development, Chiangmai Highlands has become the premier golf holiday destination in the north of Thailand. The combination of first class facilities, friendly Lanna Thai service and world class championship golf with immaculate playing conditions has earned Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort a reputation for delivering a legendary golf experience.
Chiangmai Highlands, set in the foot-hills east of Chiang Mai was designed by Schmidt-Curley Design giving golfers the distraction of magnificent views on every hole. After only four years of operation Chiangmai Highlands has put itself on the international golf map as one of the best golf experiences in Asia. Chiangmai Highlands has won many prestigious awards since it was established.
|riod||18-Hole Green Fee + Caddy Fee + Golf Cart|| 1 Golfer
|Green Fee + Caddy Fee + Golf Cart + Transportation|
| ฿ 3,650
(฿ 2,500 + ฿400 + ฿750)
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- Use of golf cart on Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is700 Baht/cart/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort has recommended to tip their caddy from 350 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower/Non golfer fee of 1,350 Baht/person must be paid to the proshop,if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Chiang Mai city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
Stay & Play Packages
|2 Days / 1 Night Package||Package Rates
30 Nov 2023 – 31 Mar 2024
|1 Golfer||2 Golfers|
|Superior Room (Maximum 2 persons)
Including breakfast *
|Deluxe Room (Maximum 2 persons)
Including breakfast *
- 1 night stay in a superior room at Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort.
- 1 round of 18-holes at Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort includes caddy fee (฿300) and golf cart fee (฿750) per golfer per stay.
- 3 Meals (Choose from A la carte Menu
|Room Type||Room Only (Including breakfast)
16 Nov. 2023 – 31 Mar 2024
|Superior Room (Maximum 2 persons)||฿2,500|
|Deluxe Room (Maximum 2 persons)||฿3,000|
|Family Suite (Maximum 2 persons)||฿5,400|