Summit Green valley
August 4 - December 31฿3,000
A world-class course with superb club facilities and combined with the exclusive and unique characteristics that make Chiangmai so special. That’s the appeal of The Summit Green Valley Chiangmai Country Club. It is regarded as the Queen of Golf Courses in Chiangmai with the mountains framing the back ground. The course deceives with a gentle first impression that hides an aggressive challenge for golfers. The course is heavily covered with trees and beautifully landscaped with abundant with lakes and ponds, which makes every round exciting and enjoyable.
Designed by Dennis Griffiths, the same architect as Thai Country Club in Bangkok, Summit Green Valley’s layout is one of the best kept in Chiang Mai. Situated in the lowlands and only 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Chiangmai, Summit Green Valley manages to offer beautiful surroundings, air freshness, and various native landscaping unique to Northern Thailand. Hundreds of palm trees line the course, which affords nice views of the surrounding mountains. This is the second golf course in the Summit Group, the first being in Bangkok.
|Period||18-Hole Green Fee + Caddy Fee +
|Green Fee + Caddy Fee + Golf Cart + Transportation|
| ฿ 3,800
( ฿ 2,600+ ฿400 + ฿800)
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- Use of golf cart on Summit Green Valley Chiangmai Country club is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 700 Baht/cart/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Summit Green Valley Chiangmai Country club has recommended to tip their caddy from 400 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Chiang Mai city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.